Mission description

This is a blog about travel, adventure, charity, and bikes. It's the story of my trip from San Francisco to wherever the road ends.
My goals are:
(1) Get as far as I can south - cycling, hitching, or whatever - before my time and money run out.
(2) Try to understand social inequality in the areas I travel through, and to do what I can to help.
My tools are my trusty bike, Magnum, my thumb, this blog, and the following websites, for which I am an ambassador:
You can follow the adventure right here, and you can see how it all started, and what it's all about, using the tabs above. If you want to be notified of new posts, you can subscribe using the links down on the right, or by liking the Wheels of Fortune Facebook page.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Going live!

Well I've finally managed to get this blog going, and relatively up to date. From here on in, I'll be trying to update it every couple of days, depending on internet access. Which has so far proved to be about as reliable as the roads here.

Magnum rising
I hope you enjoy reading about the adventures of Magnum!

No comments:

Post a Comment